Monday, July 14, 2008

Week three

http://www.generatorland.com/generators/nun_generator_gl.php#

Well that was interesting - I made my way through the generator blog and tried a few on the way. Now I am insulted - the cartoon character I am most like is Homer Simpson (the character I most dislike), my lifelong partner looked like Meatloaf, and the sport I would suit most is golf - wrong, all wrong. But, being the good Catholic girl I am (not), I decided to find out my Nun's name - Sister Eloise Craprag. Now, when I was at school - St Anne's in Manurewa, we had some Nun's who would have fitted that description... except they looked meaner than Sister Eloise... so, if you want to find out your Nun's name, have a go and let me know what yours is. The link is above - that's heaven's above!!

3 comments:

tosca said...

err Sister Hortense Gulagmeister reporting for duty. I ain't changing my name to THAT! was fun though :)

Princess Smutty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Smutty said...

Yeah...it's nice but personally I prefer THE LEWD SEX ACT GENERATOR *muahahahaha* ;) so funny...*waves from afar*